There’s no doubt the whole world has taken notice of how HOT J. Lo’s body is for her age. She puts a lot of the 20-something pop stars to shame with that butt… Not to mention, those abs!
Well, luckily for you, I’ve figured out just how the 45-year-old and her booty from the block trained to make this video extra sexy… Yoga.
Upon watching (and re-watching) the video, I couldn’t help but notice the impressive display of yoga moves Jenny uses throughout her routine–each with a sexified twist, of course–and I don’t think that’s just a coincidence.
Take a look for yourself:
1. ~*~ Sexy~*~ Child’s Pose. I mean how else would you describe this?
2. Chair Pose. Multiple times throughout the video, J. Lo squats up and down to really showcase the outline of her perfect derriere. There’s no doubt chair pose helped her perfect the move!
3. Cat-Cow. … With a little bit of hair flip action.
4. Modified Eagle. While she’s not fully in eagle’s pose yet, we can totally tell that move helped her in creating this one.
5. Bridge Pose. Ladies, this is how you get THAT ass.
6. Chataranga. It takes a lot of upper body strength to be able to push yourself up and shake your booty at the same time.
7. Caterpillar. This is known as a beginning yoga move, but J. Lo’s got it down like an expert! Also, I’ve never been attracted to bugs before… but I’m totally into caterpillars right now. (Weird or nah?)
8. Modified Tree Pose. Now, I know this isn’t precisely tree pose, but she definitely practiced her balance to be able to get this down in heels… Thank you, standing poses!
9. Forward Fold. That takes some serious flexibility there, J. Lo.
10. Back bend. Can’t you tell her days of practicing back bends and wheels helped her form the perfect booty-back curve for this part of the video?
11. Cobra. She’s not there quite yet, but J. Lo’s totally got the perfect arm positioning to go into cobra from here.
12. Something Very Tricky. Now I’m not exactly sure what’s going on here… But there’s got to be some type of move for this– hasta-pada-uka-warrior or something, right?
The moral of the story? If you’ve been holding off on finally using that Groupon you bought for a discounted month of yoga, I’d say put it to use… Like, NOW.
And in case you missed it, watch the full yoga-filled music video below.