‘Happyland’ Star Bianca Santos Takes Celebuzz’s Pop Career Quiz
Lucy plays the cynical teenage daughter of idealistic park princess mom on the series, which you should make sure to catch the debut of MTV’s Happyland on Tuesday, September 30 at 11/10c.
Bianca took the time to tackle the Celebuzz Career Quiz to give us a better idea of how she got to where he was today.
Check out the questions, and her answers, below.
1. What was your first non-acting job?
I was a camp counselor at a summer camp.
2. Who are you inspired by (doesn’t have to be an actor)?
I find motivation and inspiration all around. Could be through a stranger or a song lyric or whatever. I’m always open to things.
3. Whose career do you most admire and why?
Meryl Streep for obvious reasons being her talent but also her longevity in the industry.
4. Tell us about your worst audition?
Haha! This question makes me cringe! It’s so hard being in an audition room. I’ve bombed auditions and still by some miracle they ask me to come back. Perseverance is key.
5. What’s one thing you do on set that know one knows about?
I love blasting music in my trailer in between changes. It pumps me up!
6. What’s one secret about one of your co-stars that no one knows?
Shane Harper is a fantastic salsa dancer! When the cameras aren’t rolling you’ll often find us practicing salsa together.
7. What have you bought or what do plan on buying with your first major paycheck?
I moved out of home and got an apartment!
8. Who is the nicest person that you’ve ever worked with?
So many people! But definitely a three way tie between Kat McNamara, Madisen Beaty, and Skyler Samuels.
9. Do you remember your first onscreen line?
“What are you doing” is my first line in The Fosters. I say it to Mariana referring to her playing with her wet hair.
10. What is the one role you wish that you could play?
Something grimy, edgy, and a little psychotic. I want to be challenged!