Giveaway Alert! Win a Trip to a Screening of ‘The Best of Me’ and a Lady Antebellum Concert
The Best of Me, the latest film based on a novel by bestselling author Nicholas Sparks, hits theaters October 17. In celebration of its release, we have a very exciting giveaway opportunity! One lucky reader will win a trip — airfare and accommodation included! — to Nashville, Tennessee for a special advance screening of the film and a Lady Antebellum concert event! To enter, all you need to do is join our weekly Twitter party, #TheDailyBuzz. Read on for more information.
How To Enter
1) Join our Twitter party, #TheDailyBuzz, today at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT. Use the hasthags #TheDailyBuzz and #TheBestOfMe during the chat.
2) The most active tweeter using both hashtags will win the trip to Nashville!
3) Please note that the event takes place Thursday, October 9. The destination you depart from must be located within the United States.
What You Could Win
1) A trip for two to Nashville, Tennessee to see a special advance screening of The Best of Me and a Lady Antebellum concert! The date of the screening and concert is Thursday, October 9.
2) Airfare and 2 nights of hotel accommodations are included!
About The Best Of Me
Based on the bestselling novel by acclaimed author Nicholas Sparks, The Best of Me tells the story of Dawson and Amanda, two former high school sweethearts who find themselves reunited after 20 years apart, when they return to their small town for the funeral of a beloved friend. Their bittersweet reunion reignites the love they’ve never forgotten, but soon they discover the forces that drove them apart twenty years ago live on, posing even more serious threats today. Spanning decades, this epic love story captures the enduring power of our first true love, and the wrenching choices we face when confronted with elusive second chances.
So if you want to win a trip to Nashville for a special screening of the film and a Lady Antebellum concert, be sure to join #TheDailyBuzz today at 4 ET/1 PT! Best of luck to everyone!