‘Happyland’ Star Bianca Santos Takes Celebuzz’s Flashback Friday Quiz
Movie fans can look forward to seeing Ms. Santos in the upcoming thriller Ouija.
Bianca, who already took out career pop quiz, tackled the Celebuzz Flashback Friday Quiz to give us a better idea of what Bianca was all about as a kid.
Check out the Q&A’s from Bianca’s quiz below!
1. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Three way tie: Rugrats-Even Stevens-Lizzie McGuire.
2. Most prized childhood toy/possession and you still have it?
My baby blanket! I slept with it every night even into my teens (lol). Now all thats left is just a tattered cloth.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
An actress almost always and then later an interior designer. Now I’m back at the original plan :).
4. Favorite/least favorite school subjects?
LOVED math, still do. Least favorite? Physical Education. I hated having to go on timed runs.
5. Who was your first crush (celebrity or non-celebrity)?
Jonathan Taylor Thomas. Second up is Uncle Jesse (John Stamos) although I didn’t fully realize it at the time haha.
6. What was your favorite film as a child?
7. What is your most embarrassing item of clothing from back in the day?
The matching mommy and me overalls. Why would anyone think its cute to coordinate outfits with your kid? I dunno.
8. What was the first album you remember buying?
Britney Spears!!! Loved her so much.
9. What was the first concert that you attended?
I went to a lot of classical music concerts with my parents growing up so I think that counts.
10. Did you shave a favorite candy while growing up?
My favorite candies were those carmel-apple lollipops…so good!!
11. What was your favorite school subject in grade school?
Also, make sure to read our interview from earlier this week with Bianca in which she talks about Happyland.