According to E! News, the reality star couple have decided to work things out very publicly–on an upcoming season of Marriage Boot Camp.
(This would be the perfect time to insert a face palm emoticon).
The news comes on the heels of Kendra opening up about her philandering husband saying she’d be “dumb to divorce him right now and see him with another girl.” She added, “I mean, come on. He treats me like a queen!”
… Last time I checked Queens don’t get cheated on (or it’s off with his head!).
Meanwhile, Radar Online reports that Hank’s mistress Ava London took a polygraph test that proved she was telling the truth about having sexual encounters with the former NFL player. The test was composed of seven questions to which she answered “yes” and were each proven to be truthful and honest:
- Have you met Hank Baskett, Kendra Wilkinson’s husband, on two occasions at your apartment in Sherman Oaks?
- Did Hank Baskett masturbate you at your apartment in Sherman Oaks during the first encounter?
- Did you masturbate Hank Baskett at your apartment in Sherman Oaks during the first encounter?
- Did Hank Baskett pay you up to $400 for the first sexual encounter at your apartment?
- Did Hank Baskett pay you an additional $2,000 on a second visit to your apartment to deny you had ever met him?
- Did Hank Baskett call you and ask you to deny that you two met?
- Did Hank Baskett offer to pay you $5,000 to not talk publicly about your encounters?
Kendra still claims, however, that she’s unsure what to believe.
Launch the gallery above to see more celebrity splits of 2014.