Handsome Gentlemen Suit Up for Last Night’s GQ Ball
Clad in elegant suits, the men honored last night are model gentlemen not for their style, but because of their commitment to their communities and for continually supporting their respective foundations.
The handsome gentlemen received Ambassador Awards presented by Nautica at this year’s Ball, hosted by Andy Cohen at the IAC HQ in New York City.
• Andrew Garfield, for his support of Worldwide Orphans and Youth Mentoring Connection
• Joshua Jackson, for his support of Oceana
• Taylor Kitsch, for his support of the African Children’s Choir
• George Lopez, for his involvement with the Lopez Foundation
• Zachary Quinto, for his support of The Trevor Project
In other news, some grooming highlights from the soirée (fittingly?) involve facial hair and man buns:
- Andrew Garfield’s lush beard made another appearance out of the wild. The 31-year-old answered Access Hollywood’s question about ‘The Beard’, saying “…We don’t have to talk about the beard… I don’t know, it’s just a beard! It’s not really for anything, just for my face… I just really enjoy it.”
- Taylor Kitsch, 33, is rumored to have been casted in season 2 of True Detective, but unfortunately he “can’t say anything about it”. The studly actor did confirm to Cosmopolitan, however, that despite his long-ish hair, “no matter, on or off the screen” he will never have a man bun. *sigh*
Congratulations to all of the gentlemen honored last night for their ongoing support of their communities, and their amazing humanitarian efforts!
See photos from the red carpet, the ceremony and inside the after party in the gallery above.