Here’s Your First Look at ‘Girls’ Season 4
In a new behind-the-scenes look at the popular HBO series, showrunner Dunham explains that “this season of Girls is [about] the girls making smarter choices and realizing that life is still hard” alongside footage from Season 4.
Here are just some of the highlights from this sneak peek:
- Hannah (Dunham) is eating grapes for a snack!
- Marnie (Allison Williams) continues to be the woman you love to hate by continuing her affair with Desi (Ebon Moss-Bachrach), despite the fact that he still has a girlfriend. Eye roll.
- Marnie also continues to sing embarrassing songs in public. Cringe.
- Soshanna (Zosia Mamet) gets together with her mother (the ever-so-amazing Ana Gasteyer).
- Jessa (Jemima Kirke) is still as messed-up as ever.
- Adam (Adam Driver) faces relationship problems with Hannah. Duh!
- Upcoming guest stars slated to appear include Zachary Quinto, Gillian Jacobs, and Danny Strong.
Girls’ fourth season is currently slated to air 2015. For now, watch a preview of it — above!