ICYMI: Here Are 7 Important Things That Happened at the Country Music Awards Last Night
The Country Music Awards were filled with lots of joy and laughter last night as Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley took the stage to host the show for the seventh time in a row. But it wasn’t just the hosts that stole the spotlight…
But in case you didn’t have a chance to sit down and watch the show, here’s what you missed:
1. Postpartum Taylor Swift Disorder. Country music is really having a hard time letting T. Swift move into the pop music world, which both Underwood and Paisley addressed in their opening monologue.
2. Carrie Underwood is having a BABY BOY! Brad Paisley accidentally announced the gender of Underwood’s baby by suggesting she and hubby Mike Fisher name HIM “Garth.”
— Brad Paisley (@BradPaisley) November 6, 2014
3. Ariana Grande performed with Little Big Town and everyone was a little confused.
4. Meghan Trainor also performed.
5. Faith Hill debuted a new pixie cut hairstyle. She joined the rest of Hollywood and chopped off her normally long blonde locks.
6. Underwood also debuted her new music video for “Something in the Water.”
— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) November 6, 2014