Kate Middleton and Prince William to Make First-Ever Visit to New York City and Washington, D.C.
The trip, scheduled for Dec. 7 to 9, will be the couple’s first to both cities. The last time the royal couple was on U.S. soil was more than three years ago, when the Duke and Duchess wrapped a tour of Canada with a quick visit to the great state of California.
- A visit to the Sept. 11 Memorial and Museum in New York City
- A solo visit to D.C. by the Duke to attend an anti-corruption conference at the World Bank
- The Duchess’ visit to a local child development center with Chirlane McCray, the First Lady of New York City
- An NBA game to launch a new collaboration between the Royal Foundation, United for Wildlife and the NBA (someone tell Taylor Swift)
- The University of St. Andrews 600th Anniversary Dinner at the MET
No word on whether or not their firstborn, Prince George, will join them for the trip. Surely, all eyes will be on the Duchess, her growing baby bump and the number of maternity looks she’ll sport during the visit.