Tuesday Ten: 10 Accessories You’ll Want on Your Wish List
So let me get you started: Every girl loves clothes, but it’s not always easy to ask for them because of sizing, style and so on. Accessories, however, are easy, specific and typically not something you’d splurge on for yourself… So why not add a few to your wish list?
Here are some of my favorites that will have you looking like a chic, Hollywood A-lister:
1. Chic Beanie. It’s hard to keep warm in the winter yet still maintain your super chic style–that’s why I adore this beanie! With the netting that hangs over your face you’ll feel like Beyoncé a la 2014 Met Gala.
2. Structured Bag Without the Hefty Price Tag. Fall and Winter are all about the structured, deep-colored bags. Many celebrities have been carrying around a Givenchy purse, but why not get an almost identical one without the hefty price tag (and the worry that comes along with it) like this one from Sears!
4. Giving Key Bracelet. Need a constant reminder of peace and happiness? Why not wear it on your wrist and make a difference along with it?! The Giving Key bracelets carry a message of hope, strength, dream, breathe or courage and by purchasing one, you can give back to the homeless in Los Angeles. A great gift for a great cause!
5. Necklace for a Jet Setter. Are you obsessed with the Royals? Can’t wait for your next trip to Paris or London? You’re the jet setting type of girl who needs the perfect necklace to go along with your ever-changing lifestyle. I’m obsessed with this charm from Jet Set Candy which allows you to decided which future Royal will be your husband! LOL!
6. Cute Mittens. As the weather gets cooler, it’s time to pull out our old mittens–Or NEW ones if you add them to your wish list! Like, who doesn’t want to wear a pair or penguin gloves?
7. Plaid Scarf. We can’t get enough plaid this year, so obviously a plaid scarf is everything right now–Not to mention the perfect way to spruce up any plain outfit!
8. Rings With a Meaning. One can never have enough jewelry, which is why cool rings are always a great addition to our collection… And this skull ring actually gives BACK to society, too, helping metalworkers in Bali and continue providing jobs for local artisans.
9. Ultra Cool Hat. Dirty hair don’t care–especially when you have an ultra chic hat to cover it up! Celebs are currently obsessed with Lack of Color wide brim hats and so are we!
10. Hint of Faux Fur. Another big trend this season is fur–faux fur of course! But if you’re a little nervous of wearing too much faux fur, just accessorize with a little touch! I love that this faux fur collar kills two birds with one stone: keeps you warms and adds a chic touch to your look!
What will you be adding to your wish list this year? Sound off in the comments below!