Kim Kardashian Is One of Time’s Most Influential Fictional Characters of 2014
The publication has released their list of Most Influential Characters of 2014 and sitting pretty at the No. 2 spot is none other than Kardashian.
So, how did the famous star land on a list among Hello Kitty, Game of Throne’s King Joffrey, The Hunger Games’ Katniss Everdeen and a CGI piece of poop?
According to the magazine, Kardashian, as her animated avatar in her widely-popular Kim Kardashian Hollywood mobile game, has been so successful at convincing her app users to spend real money — up to the tune of $200 million — on fake clothes and something called K-Stars that there was no way for her not to be included.
Here is the final Top 15 standing:
15. Hello Kitty
14. “The Mother” from How I Met Your Mother
13. Amy Dunne from Gone Girl
12. Mr. Poo
11. Rust Cohle from True Detective
9. Annalise Keating from How to Get Away With Murder
8. Hatsune Miku
7. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
6. Maura Pfefferman from Transparent
5. King Joffrey from Game of Thrones
4. Stephen Colbert from The Colbert Report (and not the actual celebrity)
3. Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy
2. Kim Kardashian
1. Elsa from Frozen