Tuesday Ten: Gift Guide for the Guys
Happy Tuesday! As of tomorrow, we’ll officially be a third of the way through December, and I hate to ask but… How’s your holiday shopping coming along?
Okay, okay! Don’t stress! We’ve already showed you what cool gadgets to wrap up for the techies in your life as well as many yummy ideas for those food lovers on your list. Now, today we’re giving you some inspiration for all the GUYS on in your life.
From socks to headphones, watches to sweats, we’ve got you covered when it comes to shopping for husbands and boyfriends, brothers or uncles, best friends and everyone in between! Check it out:
1. Daniel Wellington Watch. If there’s one thing the men in our life need, it’s the ability to stay on time (especially if we’re talking about a boyfriend or husband). Noting says “I love you” like a sleek and fashionable men’s watch, like this one made by Daniel Wellington. The round face and sleek strap is a sharp accessory any guy would love!
2. Robert Marc Sunglasses. Something that guys always need (because they’re often lost or “misplaced”) are a good pair of fashionable sunglasses. This pair from Robert Marc are a great, every day shape, and I love that the tortoise shell detail can match almost anything!
3. Skullcandy Headphones. Whether the man in your life loves listening to music while working out, traveling or during his day at work, a good pair of headphones is a necessity. This unique pair of grey and neon yellow made by Skullcandy are not only unique, but high-quality, ensuring a good experience every time he puts them on!
4. Axel High-Top Sneakers. Unlike us ladies, very seldom do guys find time to go shopping for good shoes. These Axel high-top sneakers will make the ultimate staple for your man: he’ll never take them off his feet and his friends will all be incredibly jealous of the cool find. (And you’ll be smiling inside with pride! #Winning!)
5. Saxx Boxers. We all know you can’t go wrong by buying the men in your life boxers–they’re always needed. But instead of going for a #basic brand like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom, surprise him with something new. Saxx boxers combines comfort with fashion, creating aesthetically pleasing styles that are also pleasing, er, down there.
6. Pair of Thieves Socks. As with boxers, socks are another major necessity when it comes to holiday shopping guys. But again, why stick to the basic, white crew socks when you can light up their day with a colorful, patterned pair?! I’m obsessed with these checkered socks by Pair of Thieves.
7. My Vice Sweats. You want to talk about comfort and style? My Vice sweats are a luxury brand of leisure wear that will change your man’s life. Not only are these sweats supported by the most fashionable A-list celebrities and athletes (like Justin Bieber, Kevin Durant and Blake Griffin) but they combine casual comfort with designer styles that will become exactly what the name alludes–a vice in your man’s life… Of course, if you don’t steal them first! (PS. Use this code: CELEBUZZ20 and receive 20% off at check out!)
8.Beer Making Kit. If there’s one thing that could make a man feel extra manly, it’s the opportunity to brew his own beer. Thanks for this at-home beer-making kit he can do JUST that!
9. Designer Duffel. Never in a million years would any of the guys in your life think about getting themselves a travel bag for their trips–be it across the country or even just to the gym! Give him something he’ll really use (as opposed to that other gadget you got him last year) like this leather designer duffel bag you can get for a discount at TJ Maxx. Not only is it fashionable, it’s also very handy!
10. Cologne. I feel like this one speaks for itself, but you can never go wrong with a good cologne. I bought my boyfriend this Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette spray last year, and he adored it (I wouldn’t steer you wrong!). And the best part? You can find it right at your local Walgreens!
What are you planning to buy the guys in your life? Sound off in the comments below!