‘Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons’ Recap: Five Shocking Moments You Missed on Last Night’s Episode
On the same day that Kourtney Kardashian announced the name of her third child with Scott Disick, a new episode of her and Khloe Kardashian’s reality show aired. When we watched the show, we saw five moments that we can’t wait to tell you about! So, we’re breaking down the episode and telling you all about the shocking moments you missed! Check out our full recap below!
Last night’s episode was called, “There’s No Smoke Without Fire Island.” On the show, Scott is dealing with the loss of his parents, and Kourtney is pressuring him to go visit their house. Meanwhile, Bruce Jenner’s friend’s daughter wants to work at the Kardashian’s DASH store in the Hamptons. So, they agree to hire her and see how things go. Check out the top five shocking moments from the show below!
1. Kourtney tries to pressure Scott into going to his family’s home, but Scott tells her he’s not ready. His parents both recently passed away, and he’s not ready to go and pack up the house. When Kourtney continues to pressure Scott, he storms off!
2. Kourtney and Khloe decide to hire Bruce’s friend’s daughter, Caroline, for their DASH store in the Hamptons. But, when there becomes too many employees at the store, Kourtney has Caroline work at their house instead! Caroline even ends up cleaning Scott’s boat, which is something she totally didn’t sign up for!
3. When Scott takes Kourtney and Khloe to visit Fire Island, one man starts making rude comments to them. So, Scott decides to stand up to the man and yells back! After the two exchange words, the group walks away from the man and the fight ends. Yikes!
4. In the beginning of the episode, Scott says that he wants to leave the Hamptons early and go back to Los Angeles. But, after going to visit Fire Island, he decides he wants to stay in the Hamptons and enjoy the time with his family.
5. During a phone call with Bruce, Kourtney reveals that Scott has been sober for seven weeks! Scott had gone to rehab for a little bit to try to quit drinking. So, it sounds like Scott is working hard to maintain his sobriety!
What did you think was the most shocking moment from the episode? Sound off in the comments!
Plus, remember to check back every Monday morning for a recap of Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons!