Tueday Ten: Gift Guide for the Beauty Guru
Alright all you last minute shoppers, we’ve provided some awesome ideas for the techies, food lovers, men and fashionistas in your life, and we’ve even shown you some unique stocking stuffers and gifts that give back!
But in case that STILL isn’t enough, we have one more, last minute gift guide for the beauty gurus on your list who love to pamper and be pampered.
From skincare to makeup, hair products to organizers, any woman who loves getting done up will absolutely adore each and every one of these gifts. Check out where to buy them below:
1. Makeup Travel Bag. When on the go over the holidays and throughout the year, every beauty fanatic needs a good travel-sized bag to pack their makeup in. I’m obsessed with this one from Forever 21… Because Beyoncé #Flawless, duh.
2. Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss. A beauty guru has no less than 7 lip glosses in her purse at all times–take it from someone who is one. This Mary Kay lip gloss is perfect because it adds a boost of color and shine while also hydrating the lips.
3. Lisa Hoffman Fragrance Necklace. A beauty fanatic always loves a good fragrance, and with Lisa Hoffman’s fragrance necklace, she can wear the scent all day long without it fading off. The fragrance beads inside the necklace can be replaced to refresh the scent whenever she wants.
4. Makeup Brush Set. Makeup brushes make all the difference in the world when it comes to getting the best possible look. Surprise the beauty guru in your life with this adorable set of MAC brushes that come in a sparkly case, perfect for your on-the-go girl.
5. Mary Kay Mineral Eyeshadow Quad. Help your girl out! Take the guesswork out of looking gorgeous with rich, blendable, buildable eye colors that coordinate beautifully–Not to mention, they are packed together so she won’t have to worry about a million little containers floating around in her makeup bag.
6. Clarisonic. The best gift I’ve ever received was a Clarisonic. It provides a “just had a facial” feeling whenever you use it, and it leaves your face rejuvenated and fresh!
7. Priv. If the beauty guru in your life is a big fan of being pampered, give her Priv–a beauty and wellness app that allows her to request a service wherever she is!
8. Marilyn Monroe Sexy Hair. The Marilyn Monroe Limited Edition Sexy Hair set is a great gift for the woman who loves to pamper herself! Complete with Dry Shampoo, Root Pump, Leave-In Treatment, Get Layered Spray, and Spray & Play product, this set has everything a beauty addict could want and more! Not to mention, a portion of sales from the Marilyn Monroe Limited Edition products will benefit the charity Look Good Feel Better.
9. Caudalíe Beauty Elixir. Give the gift of Beauty Elixir, an almost famous facial mist with an invigorating scent that visibly smooths, tightens the appearance of pores, and provides a burst of radiance to the complexion. This half serum/half toner facial essence works great under or over makeup, and makes the ultimate beauty gift for any beauty fanatic.
10. Glam Box. Last but certainly not least, for all the makeup, products, lotions and serums the beauty guru on your list receives this holiday season, help her organize it all with a Glam Box–the perfect place to store all her favorite goodies!