Tuesday Ten: New Years Eve Outfit Inspiration to Ring in 2015 the Best Way Possible!
In order for you to make sure you ring in your New Year the right way, there’s a couple thinks you’ll definitely want to have planned in advance: your resolutions, where you’ll be when the clock strikes midnight and a damn good outfit to bring it all together!
So for today’s edition of Tuesday Ten, I’m helping you out with some fashionable necessities you’ll love for NYE!
Check out where to buy each item below!
1. Fancy Dress. If you’ll be attending a fancy event, go all out with a floor length dress, like this one from Sophie by The Style Club.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 6, 2015
2. Red Lipstick. You can’t go wrong with a good red lipstick for New Year’s Eve–even if you plan on sharing a kiss with someone special. Red lips always enhance any look and will give you the ultimate confidence booster you need for the big night!
3. Sparkly Nail Polish. I’m a firm believer in a good manicure for any big holiday or occasion, and you simply can’t go wrong with sparkly nails for New Year’s! It will pull you whole look together.
4. The Perfect Clutch. Obviously you’ll need a place to hold all of your stuff on New Year’s Eve. Create the perfect touch with a stand out clutch, like this gold one from Nordstrom! So adorbs.
5. Statement Necklace. A necklace can pull an entire look together and make it all the more chic. If you’re wearing a simple dress, add some glitter with a statement necklace.
6. Shimmer Pants. OMG! I’m obsessed with this pants! They speak for themselves, so the only thing you’d need to add to the look is a simple shirt and plain jacket or blazer and VOILA! You’re NYE ready.
7. Sexy Dress. If you’re not heading out for a fancy evening, you still want to rock an ensemble with confidence. Nothing screams I feel good than a red, sparkly mini dress like this one from Revolve–Not to mention, it’s also in the 2015 color of year marsala!
8. Chic Coat. While we’d rather dress down for NYE, you’d be silly (and end up sick) if you didn’t bring a coat. Instead of opting for something drab, pick a jacket that enhances the look, like this faux fur one from Miss Selfridge!
9. Stand Out Heels. Oh, hiiii! Are these heels not TO DIE FOR?! They’d the perfect touch to add to ANY NYE look–from jeans a white tee to an LBD!
10. A “2015” Accessory. And last, but certainly not least, you HAVE to rock something that represents the new year. I always think these little party tiaras are adorable!
What are you planning to wear on NYE? Comment below!