‘Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons’ Season Finale Recap: Five Shocking Moments You Missed on Last Night’s Episode
So much happened, and we can’t wait to talk to you about it! On the episode, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloé Kardashian get into a huge fight. Khloé even calls Kourtney a “psychopath.” Plus, Khloe also gets an unexpected kiss from one of her close friends! Check out our recap of the episode below to get all of the details! We’re telling you the five most shocking moments you missed on the season finale!
The season finale episode was called “Best Friends With Benefits.” This episode was filled with drama, and we’re breaking it all down for you! We have the five most shocking moments you missed, read all about them below!
1. Khloé and Kim Kardashian go wine tasting with their friends, Malika Haqq and Jonathan Cheban. At the wine tasting, Malika gets really drunk, and Khloé has to help Malika get in the car when they leave. When they get back to the house, Khloé tries to help Malika get into bed so she can get some sleep. While Khloé’s trying to help Malika, Malika starts trying to make out with Khloé! Khloé ends up laughing it off and leaving the room. But, when Khloé tells Kim what happened, Kim says, “You guys are like BFF, you guys are like sisters. You’re so close that even if you did hookup it would be incest.”
2. Khloé and Scott Disick film a guest appearance on the USA show, Royal Pains. The two have to remember lines, and Scott actually does really well. While Khloé thinks Scott should replace his club appearances with acting jobs, Scott says in his interview that he’s going to “stick to reality TV.”
3. Kim, Khloé, Jonathan and Scott go out to dinner and Khloé reveals she hasn’t spoken to Malika since she tried to make out with her. Malika’s been calling her, but Khloé hasn’t answered. So, Kim decides to call Malika and make Khloé talk to her! When Khloé gets on the phone, she tells Malika that her food just arrived and then the phone gets disconnected.
4. While at dinner, Kim asks Scott if she can have a drink. After Scott says it’s fine, Kim and Khloé start drinking. Scott is trying very hard to stay sober, but Khloé and Kim still decide to get drunk around him. They also start drinking at the house, and Khloé gets very tipsy. Scott even has to help get Khloé into bed. When Kourtney wakes up in the morning, she finds the bottles and she’s furious. When Kourtney confronts Khloé and Kim, Khloé gets very angry and ends up calling Kourtney a “psychopath.” Khloé then says that she’s going home and leaves the house. Kourtney ends up calling Khloé and tells her to come back to say goodbye to Kim. When Khloé comes back to the house, Kourtney is waiting to talk to her. Kourtney admits that she “overreacted” and the sisters come to an understanding.
5. Khloé and Malika finally sit down and talk. Khloé drives to see Malika to talk about the almost make out! The conversation is very awkward in the beginning, but then they start to talk about what happened. Malika says to Khloé, “So what I kissed you? It’s not that big of a deal.” The two end up laughing about the situation!
What did you think was the most shocking moment from the season finale? Sound off in the comments!
Have you missed any other episodes? CLICK HERE to check out all of the details you missed on previous Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons episodes!