Tuesday Ten: Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Him and Her
In fact, it’s less than two weeks away, and — try not to freak out — that means you’re already cutting it close when it comes to getting something together for your significant other.
Now, we can’t really help you in terms of making reservations or planning a date, but we can give you a little inspiration when it comes to finding gifts for that special person in your life.
something chic, something sexy, something thoughtful or something personal.
Here are a few options for both the ladies and gents in your life:
1. Something Chic: Designer Watch. Nothing says I love you like some good jewelry… Or a designer watch. Turn up your boo’s ensemble with this brown, leather watch from Daniel Wellington.
2. Something Personal: Personalized Watch Box. Both men and women love when you add a personal touch to a gift. This watch box is a great way to show your man you thought of a gift ahead of time and really went out of your way to make it specialized just for him
3. Something Sexy: Boxers. These FRIGO boxers aren’t just your ordinary underwear. They offer comfort and style with practicality in mind, providing the ultimate support and adjusting to your man’s customized size. Not to mention, they’re worn by celebs like Derek Jeter, 50 Cent, Carmelo Anthony and more.
4. Something Thoughtful: A Cigar Case. Maybe the fact that he smokes cigars isn’t your favorite quality about your man, but it’s probably something he deeply enjoys — a hobby of sorts. Show how thoughtful you are by catering to his interests with this chic, little cigar case.
5. Something Sweet: Cool Beer Glasses. Okay, beer isn’t exactly sweet, per say, but it’s sweet on the lips after a long day of work… And these beer glasses are the perfect way for your man (and you) to enjoy that moment.
1. Something Thoughtful: A New Bathrobe. Blow drying our hair, doing our makeup… getting ready can be a pain for women, which is why a bright and chic bathrobe is a cute way to show your lady you know and appreciate all the struggle she goes through to impress you.
2. Something Personal: A Couple’s Piece of Art. Play up an inside joke or a secret between you and your lady by getting her something personal that relates to your relationship. I love this artwork, which in case you can’t read it, says “Spooning Since 1998″ with two names on the individual spoons. I mean, come on! It doesn’t get much more adorable than that.
3. Something Sexy: Some Silk Lingerie. Nothing screams Valentine’s Day more than lingerie! This red Sapphire Bliss getup might be sexy, but it’s also incredibly cozy (I own one myself)… She’ll never want to take it off and that, my friend, is a win-win.
4. Something Chic: A New Handbag. If you really want to impress your fashionable lady, give her the gift of chic with this studded Michael Kors cross-body bag. It’s the perfect color for February, and it’s totally unique.
5. Something Sweet: Adorable Wine Glasses. You could get her chocolate… or you could get her wine. Most women I know choose wine. Step it up a notch by adding these adorable lipstick-kissed glasses from TJ Maxx.
So there you have it! A few unique gift ideas that should get your ideas rolling on what to buy for that special person in your life. Good luck!