New Details Emerge Surrounding the Days and Hours Leading Up to Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Accident

at 11:49 am | By

Police reportedly find drugs in Brown's home
Bobby Brown makes a statement about his daughter, who remains in coma
Police are continuing to investigate what happened the Saturday morning (Jan. 31, 2015) that Whitney Houston‘s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was found facedown in her bathtub at her home in Roswell, Georgia.

New details have emerged as Brown continues “fighting for her life”: for one, that Brown and Nick Gordon were never legally married, according to her father Bobby Brown‘s lawyer; for another, that Gordon moved out just days prior to her hospitalization, and Brown was “depressed” in days leading up to the accident; finally, that a possible eyewitness may have fled the scene that fateful morning.

E! News reports that Roswell Police Department detectives are investigating whether or not other people were in Brown’s home the morning her partner Gordon and friend Max Lomas found her unconscious in the upstairs bathroom, but fled before police arrived to the scene.

Police have been interviewing local storeowners at the Ellard Village strip mall adjacent to Brown’s gated community on if they saw anything suspicious.

According to a source, two investigators visited Sun Trust Bank (which is less than 100 yards from Brown’s home, and separated by an approximately 10-foot high stone wall) to question employees and obtain parking lot surveillance video:

“[Police] were asking if they saw anyone jump the wall behind the house, or if anyone was seen leaving the area. But no one recalled seeing anyone or anything suspicious. But the cops also were looking for video.”

New details about Gordon and Brown’s relationship have also arisen, most importantly that the two were never legally married. Contrary to some reports, Brown’s father’s lawyer stated that she “is not and has never been married to Nick Gordon”.

Furthermore, a source told Us that Gordon reportedly moved out of the home he shared with Brown on Jan. 23, 2015, after the couple got into a fight. The insider commented, “She was depressed and very upset.”

In addition to her issues with Gordon, Brown was severely missing her late mother in the days leading up to the anniversary of her passing, which happened almost 3 years ago on Feb. 11, 2012.

The insider said, “Whitney’s death hit her harder than anyone will ever know.”

On Tuesday, as she remains in a medically induced coma, Brown was moved to Atlanta’s Emory University Hospital, sources close to the family said.

A source reported to CNN that “Doctors were trying to reduce the sedatives to check Brown’s brain function but decided to keep her in the coma for now”, and that she had seizures Monday.

Her father Bobby Brown and family members remain by her side and continue to hold vigil, praying for her recovery as police continue to investigate the incident.