Tuesday Ten: 10 Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas
Love is in the air… Or for all you single ladies out there, love is in the pizza you’ll be devouring all day on Saturday.
Yes, Valentine’s Day is coming up this weekend, and since we’ve already given you some ideas for gifts to give that special person in your life, it’s time to get down to the real business: what to wear.
Since V-Day falls on a Saturday this year, things can get tricky when deciding how to dress from day to night. So for today’s edition of Tuesday Ten we’re covering the whole spectrum of V-day attire — from a girls night out to sexy time and everything in between:
1. Go-To Red Dress. You can never go wrong by picking out a fire-engine red dress for Valentine’s Day. Not only will it boost your confidence, but your man will go crazy just looking at you all night!
2. Girls Night Out. Are you single and not at all in the mood to mingle? Throw on an outfit that says, “I am woman! Hear me roar!” like this co-ordinating blush blazer and trouser combo.
3. Sexy Time. On the other end of the spectrum, if you’re planning to get frisky come V-Day, you can hide this little getup under any outfit you choose to rock during the day… But come nighttime, you won’t be able to wait to show off how hot you are!
4. Daytime Chic. Again, since Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday, perhaps you’ll have daytime plans with your boo, too. Give him some extra PDA with this “My boyfriend is better than yours” graphic tee.
5. Cuddle Sesh Couture. Maybe your plans this weekend include your bed, Netflix and a whole lot of ice cream… You can still dress for the moment with some adorable PJs, like this shirt-and-short set that says “Sweet Dreams.”
6. Peek-a-Boo LBD. Another staple for any occasion in life, especially Valentine’s Day, is the perfect Little Black Dress. However, this year you can step up your LBD with a peek-a-boo style that shows off just enough of your hot bod’ to keep your man wanting more.
7. Chic and Sexy Coat. Unfortunately, V-Day is a winter holiday, which can sometimes put a drag on finding something sexy to wear on a date. Solve your problems with this chic, pink faux fur coat that you can throw over whatever you want to wear… or nothing at all (wink wink).
8. Flirty, Floral Skirt. So perhaps you just started dating somebody, and you’re still not quite sure about giving off the whole “I’m a sex goddess” vibe just yet… You can still feel flirty and cute in this girly, floral Joe B skirt, which I’d pair it with a loose white top.
9. Princess for the Day. Whether you’ve pinned V-Day as the one day a year you go out and pamper yourself or perhaps your prince of a boyfriend is fine catering to you all day long, you can feel like a total princess in this adorable, pink tutu. Not to mention, the tulle skirt style is totally in for spring this year!
10. Conservative yet Sexy. If you really want to stun your man but not give too much away during your Valentine’s Day date, go for a conservative yet sexy style like this deep red mini.