WATCH: Iggy Azalea Manages to Talk About Papa John’s Pizza for 6 Whole Minutes
Whether she still a loyal customer or not, Iggy Azalea can’t stop talking about Papa John’s. In fact, the Australian rapper is so obsessed with fast food chain that she has managed to go six minutes straight talking about pizza. (But really, can you blame her?)
While recently speaking to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show, the “Fancy” hitmaker opens up about her feud with Papa John’s, which all began when a delivery boy gave out her phone number to family members hoping to speak with the femcee. After many missed calls, creepy text messages, a very public Twitter rant and offers of free pizza, Azalea says she has settled her beef with the pizza giant.
For those who wants to get a play-by-play of what happened, you can watch Azalea talk about her ‘za-fueled feud — above. But for those of you who would rather spend six minutes, say, living your life, here’s what really went down with Papa John’s, according to the rapper herself:
- Azalea orders from Papa John’s often. Her alias for the local joint is “Alejandro Hernandez.”
- The Papa John’s by Azalea’s home gets a new delivery boy. His name is Ryan.
- “He’s a bit younger. He’s maybe 18.”
- He fanboys over Azalea and her Ferrari when he goes to her house.
- The next day, Azalea gets a bunch of missed calls and texts messages from an unknown number. She sees that they’re from fans who want to speak to her.
- She calls up Papa John’s to speak to Ryan’s supervisor.
- Azalea thinks Ryan is “completely out of his mind.”
- Supervisor says Ryan will be placed on permanent leave
- Supervisor offers Azalea free pizza. She turns it down.
- Azalea’s assistant later tells her that the supervisor has talked to Ryan’s mom.
- “I don’t think that’s really good enough for me as a resolution.”
- Azalea is displeased about how everything is handled and brings this very personal matter to public light, launching into a Twitter rant that has been retweeted by thousands of fans who were otherwise not involved in this incident.
- Senior Vice President of Papa John’s calls Azalea to sort it all out.
- She gets offered free pizza again. She turns it down.
- Says she’s “cool” with Papa John’s now.
- “I’m not going to sue anyone over pizza.”
So, there you have it.