Who the Heck is Drake’s New ‘Mystery’ Girl? 13 Things to Know About Bernice Burgos
The hottie with a body is Bernice Burgos, a model from New York who has been hanging out with the “Preach” rapper on and off for several years.
Since the pictures of the pair definitely make it look like they’re more than just friends these days, we thought we’d give you some insight on the new “mystery girl” with 13 facts about her:
1. She’s from New York. She works, plays, parties and reps the city that never sleeps.
2. She’s Puerto Rican. The model posted this on Instagram, providing insight into her ethnicity.
3. She’s a mom. Though most of her photos revolve around her modeling career, Burgos has also shared a few photos of her daughter, Sarai.
4. She’s a model. She often hosts several parties around NYC with big-name celebrities.
And a dancer. Sometimes those parties include a dance routine?
5. She’s also a video vixen. She appeared in J. Cole’s “Work Out” in 2011.
6. She also appeared with Drake in Rick Ross’ “Diced Pineapples” music video in 2012. This is when the couple reportedly met for the first time.
7. She’s got a big booty (so he calls her Big Booty).
8. And she works hard for it. “She says she dropping 10 lbs. preparing for summer…”
9. She Wears outfits like this. This is something only Drake’s girl could pull off.
And this (ooh la la!):
10. She likes Miley Cyrus. She also likes Beyoncé and a lot of old-school R&B.
11. She takes a lot of selfie videos. Most of these videos are of her singing, dancing or showing off her hair.
12. And sometimes she burps, mid-video. So’s she got a sense of humor like Drake!
13. Drake has rapped about her before. He refers to her in his song the song “Odio” saying: “You look like you drawn by an artist / No, you, you look like Bernice and Yaris / But both put together, those are some girls that I know from back home.” (Scroll to the 2:46 mark).
Neither Drake nor Burgos have responded to the rumors.