Whenever I’m in a rush and have to throw on an outfit really quick, my go-to typically ends up being black on black on black… And it looks like I’m not alone.
Miranda Kerr stepped out the other day, heading for lunch in Santa Monica, Calif. and donning a chic all black getup. The model added a hint of color with a chambray shirt tied around her waist (because the 90s are back in, people) and broke up the black by wearing a crop top.
Though totally casual, Kerr’s style cost a pretty penny, ringing in over $19K! But if you happened to love the look, worry not… We can find a similar ensemble for a lot less. Check it out:
- Shirt: Chloe, $345.
- Pants: 7 For All Mankind, $178.
- Chambray Shirt: Madewell, $391.
- Purse: Hermes, $17,999.
- Boots: Saint Laurent, $1,095.
Look for Less
- Shirt: River Island, $11.
- Pants: Flying Monkey, $59.
- Chambray Shirt:American Eagle, $49.
- Purse: Sears, $75.
- Boots: Chinese Laundry, $78.
Launch the gallery above to see more celebrity looks for less.