Tuesday Ten: Spring Into Fitness With Cute Workout Gear
We’ve already sprung forward with Daylight Savings, and that means we’re getting extremely close to spring — A.K.A. it’s time to get our booties in the gym to get our bodies ready for summer!
One thing that always makes working out a bit more bearable is chic workout gear. Even if it’s 6 A.M. and the last thing you want to do is head off to the gym, putting on a pair of adorable leggings or a fun, bright tank boosts the mood just a little, right?
So for today’s edition of Tuesday Ten we’re springing into fitness with some adorable celebrity-approved fitness gear — from cute sports bras to running shoes and everything in between. Check it out:
1. Coral Sports Bra by Sweaty Betty. Not only is this sports bra perfect for spring with the coral accents, but the overall style is adorable. Not to mention, Sweaty Betty is a celeb-loved brand (Julianne Hough has been spotted wearing it) so you know it’s high-quality!
2. Lace Running Shirt by Vimmia. For cooler runs or foggy mornings, this Vimmia pullover with lace embellishments is so chic.
3. Chic Headband by Sweaty Betty. I don’t know about you, but personally speaking, I cannot workout without a headband — I hate when my hair gets in my face! Add a fashionable touch with a chic headband like this one from Sweaty Betty.
4. Pop of Color Water Bottle by Sweaty Betty. Do your share in saving the planet by reusing a water bottle during your workouts rather than buying plastic ones from the market. A hot pink one will do the trick!
5. Tangerine Tank by TJ Maxx. For warmer days, this tangerine tank is the perfect addition to your workout wardrobe.
6. Bright Floral Yoga Pants by Vimmia. I mean, can you even with these floral leggings!? These are literally the perfect pair of pants for a spring fitness pick-me-up.
7. Black and White Sports Bra by Vimmia. Spruce up your go-to black or white sports bra with an adorable, floral pattern, like this one by Vimmia.
8. Pastel Patterned Capris by Caelum. Pastels are always in for spring, and you can add the look into your workout wardrobe with these patterned capri leggings by Caelum, which are part of Brooke Burke-Charvet’s fitness line.
9. Coral Running Shoes by New Balance. Need a new pair of running shoes? Heidi Klum actually helped style this coral and gray pair for New Balance.
10. Turquoise Pullover by TJ Maxx. Add some brightness to your workout with this turquoise pullover — perfect for staying warm on a cool run or before your workout.