Christina Aguilera Dishes Her Top 5 Beauty Secrets
Despite maintaining a full time career as a musician, hosting The Voice, raising two kids and maintaining her relationship with her fiancé, Christina Aguilera somehow manages to continuously look flawless… So what’s her secret?!
The 34-year-old singer chatted with E! News about some of her favorite beauty products and tricks that have helped her maintain her porcelain skin and keep her feeling fine all these years.
Here are her top 5 secrets:
1. A Spritz of Fragrance.”My favorite on-the-go trick is to spray the back of your neck and hair with your favorite scent,” the blonde bombshell shared. “It leaves a lingering trace of the perfume that turns heads and leaves people thinking of you long after you’ve left the room.”
2. A Red Lip. Aguilera continues, ” A spritz of fragrance and a bold, red lip always make me feel glamorous.”
3. Cetaphil Cleanser. It’s always lovely when a celeb’s go-to brands are attainable for us non-A-listers, too! One of her faves? Cetaphil cleanser. She explains,it’s “good for every type of skin and gentle to cleanse.”
4. MAC Makeup Wipes. Just like Kim Kardsahian insists, Aguilera also adores a good makeup removing wipe after a long day of being glammed up! She says they’re “great for on the go because they come in a pack and are already combined with a cleanser and vitamin E.”
5. Clé de Peau Hydrating Cream. Aguilera will splurge a little big when it comes to her hydrating cream, preferring Clé de Peau — a celeb favorite, which costs $525 for a one ounce jar — because as she reveals, “My skin is dry so I love a heavier moisturizer.”