From High-End to Low-End: Get Gwen Stefani’s Striped Look For Less
Gwen Stefani stepped out to run some errands in Los Angeles this week, looking chic as hell (as per usual) in a pair of cool boyfriend jeans, heels and a striped long-sleeved tank (even though it was 90-degrees in L.A.).
The 45-year-old (!!!) singer is known for her rebellious, rocker style and always manages to pull off menswear — like these boyfriend jeans — in the sexiest ways, adding hints of girly-chic with a pop-of-color lipstick and a pair of rad heels.
Stefani is totally on par for the upcoming spring season with her stripes and baggy denim, so I thought we’d take a look at how to pull off a similar style ourselves — minus the heavy price tag. Check it out:
- Sunnies: Prada, $325.
- Stripes Shirt: Pam & Gela, $102.
- Boyfriend Jeans: DSquared2, $675.
- Heels: L.A.M.B., $345.
Look for Less
- Sunnies: Dorothy Perkins, $14.
- Stripes Shirt: J. Crew, $40.
- Boyfriend Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch, $39.
- Heels: Charlotte Russe, $39.