How to Get 28 Million Instagram Followers, According to Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian is revealing how you can get 28 million Instagram followers, just like her.
The 34-year-old reality star is really smart when it comes to social media. She really knows how to get those Instagram followers! Check out her advice below.
Talking to the Hollywood Reporter, Kardashian shared her social media secrets.
1. Go with what feels right: “I don’t plan it out. If I’m feeling good about myself, and I like my outfit or hair and makeup or contouring, I will share it. Or if I have pictures I just got back from a photo shoot, I’ll share a series. I love a good throwback. There’s so much you can share, but I don’t have a method to it.”
2. Do it on your own: “I don’t have help. No one else runs my social media. It’s whatever I feel like posting. From collages and screen grabs and cropping, it’s a whole process, and I do it. I also don’t do filters. I can’t ever figure it out, and I don’t like the way they look, so I’d rather not bother.”
3. Connect with family: “Being a big sister, I want to know what’s going on in [my sisters’] lives. I can look on Instagram and be comforted in knowing where Kendall is. My stepdad [Bruce Jenner] has a secret account. He told me that he set it up so he can see what my sisters are doing, too.”
4. Pictures > Quotes: “I don’t follow [other celebs] just because we’re friendly. I only like what inspires me. I don’t like it when people post quotes all the time. I follow accounts of people I don’t know, but I’m inspired by their fashion choices, like The Curvy Fashionista [@mariedenee].”
5. Don’t promote products: “I try really hard not to promote products — or very rarely. I was obsessed with these waist shapers after I had a baby, so I would put those up. I took a picture with an eyelash product I like. Some people post a couple times a day to promote their products, but I won’t.”
Will you be trying Kardashian’s advice? You could get 28 million followers after all…