‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ Recap: Five Must-See Moments You Missed
So much drama went down on last night’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
The “Somewhere Over the Cuckoo’s Nest” episode was jam-packed with yelling, shade-throwing and serious LOL moments. Did you miss the show? Don’t worry, because we’re giving you a full recap. Check out the five must-see moments you missed below!
1. Scott Disick steals Kris Jenner’s phone to read her messages. Scott, Kendall and Kylie Jenner read Kris’ texts and discover a conversation between her and Corey Gamble (Kris’ boyfriend whom she recently split with). Scott asks who Corey is and Kris replies, “My, just stop! Why are you doing this to me?”
2. Kris keeps laughing and smiling while texting in front of Khloé Kardashian. Khloé asks who she’s talking to and Kris reveals, “Just this guy I met in Spain. He’s the guy I met at Riccardo Tisci’s birthday party when I went with Kim and Kanye. He texts me all the time. He’s cute.” Khloé then asks if they’re dating and Kris replies, “I don’t know. Just hanging out right now.” Khloé then tells her she can “f**k” whoever she wants, but “don’t get married.”
3. Khloé and Scott celebrate Halloween in Canada. They have an appearance at a club, and things get crazy at the party. The crowd gets really out of control and one man tries to attack Khloé! Luckily, Scott and the security stop the man before he can do anything.
4. Kim and Kourtney get into a huge fight over Kim’s video game, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. Kim tells Kourtney, “It’s just lame to not do me a favor.” They argue, and Kourtney says to Kim, “You’re such a joke, people want different things in life.” Later on in the show, Kourtney sends Kim a cease and desist letter. Kourtney says “I’m just protecting myself.” At the end of the show, Kim and Kourtney have a talk. Kim apologizes to Kourtney and says, “I should’ve just asked and not assumed. I would really like you to do it for me as a favor.” Kourtney says, “I appreciate the apology and I’m happy to do it.”
5. Kris and Corey hang out with Khloé and Kim in Las Vegas. Kim says to Khloé, “They’re actually really cute together.” Khloe reveals, “Ultimately, I’m just happy if my mom’s happy.”
What did you think was the most shocking moment from this episode? Sound off in the comments!
Plus, remember to check back every Monday morning to read a full recap of the latest Keeping Up with the Kardashians episode!