Coachella 2015: Things Saw and Overheard During Weekend 1
The first weekend of 2015’s Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has ended.
Here are just some of the many sightings reported:
- Aaron Paul and his wife were seen cuddling as they ate at Outstanding in the Field inside Coachella. Proving that celebrities can be thrifty too, Paul skipped dessert and poured his leftover wine into plastic cups to-go cups to be enjoyed at the Rose Garden. (Diners can save spot for dinner using the Reserve app.)
- “Let’s get hammered. I have to be here until 7 p.m,” said one celebrity attending a private bash in Palm Springs, Calif.
- Katy Perry watched Marina and the Diamonds from the VIP area.
- Robert Pattinson sat in the wings during fiancée FKA Twigs’ performance.
- Justin Bieber played on the piano while attending Views from the One party at The dFm house.
- Patrick Schwarzenegger arrived with an all-male entourage for a guys’ night out at the H&M Loves Coachella cocktail party.
- Ashley Greene and her friends patiently waited in line for the ferris wheel at Paper and PacSun’s Neon Carnival.
- Chris Brown delayed his entourage from leaving the NYLON Midnight Garden Party by stopping to take a smoke break by the fire pit.
- “These daisy dukes are out of control,” said one party goer at a private bash in Bermuda Dunes, Calif..
- Gigi Hadid sings along to every word while watching boyfriend Cody Simpson perform at McDonald’s and Chevrolet Pool Party at the Bootsy Bellows Estate.
- Jamie Chung’s four-month-old puppy, Ewok, ran around the lawn as she made flower crowns at The Music Lounge presented by MUDD and Ocean Pacific.
- Blake Anderson rode the ferris wheel with his wife, Rachael Finley. “Watch your head,” she told him before they got on the ride.
- Sophie Simmons rocked out in the pit at Brand New’s set.
- A concertgoer used a giant cut-out of Ellen DeGeneres’ face as a totem for his friends.
- Rihanna danced to ex-boyfriend Drake in the crowd during the festival’s final night.
- And this amazing sign: