‘KUWTK’ Season 10, Episode 5 Recap: French Montana Comes Between Khloe Kardashian and BFF Malika Haqq
Did you watch Khloé and Haqq fight over Montana? So much went down on this episode, and we’re breaking it all down for you in the recap below.
This episode “On the Road” was jam-packed with drama. Here’s a list of the six most shocking moments you missed:
1. Last week, we told you about Kim Kardashian’s surgery. She went in to do a procedure that could determine whether she’ll be able to have a second child. In this week’s episode, we see Kim post-surgery. The surgery appears to have gone very well and the doctor sits down with Kim’s mom, Kris Jenner, to discuss what happened in the surgery. The doctor explains that he went in and “cleaned out” Kim’s uterus and shows Kris the images. Kris asks the doctor, “With this clean, she should be able to get pregnant on her own?” The doctor responds, “I’m very optimistic, yeah, exactly.” The doctor then tells Kris he’s going to put Kim on some hormones that will help the process.
2. Kylie Jenner and Kris haven’t talked in two weeks. When Kylie doesn’t show up to ride go-karts with Khloé, Kris and Scott Disick, Khloé tells her mom that it’s because they got into a fight. Khloé tells Kris, “She said she’s on a strike because you and her got into a fight and she’s not talking to you right now.” We then hear Kylie tell her dad, Bruce Jenner, that she hasn’t talked to her mom in two weeks!
3. After Khloé and Montana break up, Khloé has Haqq drop off his belongings to him. In a video interview, we hear Haqq say, “Having to drop off French’s stuff at his house, was probably the most awkward thing I have ever done. I do not want to be in the middle of someone else’s relationship. It just became a situation that was uncomfortable for everybody. I’m actually really happy it’s done.”
4. Khloé, Haqq and a group of friends go to Las Vegas for a girl’s trip. But, Montana also happens to be in Las Vegas at the same time. While the group of girls are out to dinner, they see Montana. When Montana walks over to Khloé’s table, she tells him, “Malika doesn’t want you to sit here.” Then, Montana and Haqq talk privately. You can hear Montana say to Haqq, “You know that’s my heart, right? I don’t know what I did to you. It’s like, if you giving her that vibe like you mad at me, then she start doing other things, this and that, making me feel like, ‘Oh, Malika’s making her do it.'” Malika tells Montana, “That’s the thing, like, it doesn’t have anything to do with me. Whatever happens between y’all is between y’all.” In her video commentary, Khloé says, “How Malika is acting right now, it’s crazy, it’s ridiculous that she wants me to cut French out of my life completely, that’s just not my style. My entire life I’ve never done anything like that, so why would I do it now just to make Malika more comfortable?”
5. Kylie and Kris take a road trip to San Diego. After the mother-daughter duo go through a period of time without speaking, Kris decides that she and Kylie should take a trip to San Diego together. When they get to the hotel, Kris gets one room, but Kylie demands her own room. Kris’ mother, and Kylie’s grandmother, Mary Jo, lives in San Diego, so they go to see her. While visiting with her grandmother she reveals that she’s going to move out. Kylie says, “The second I turn 18, on my 18th birthday, I’ll be all moved in and ready to live at my house.” Kris is less-than-pleased. Later on in the episode, Mary Jo tells Kylie that Kris “just wants to have a little bonding time.” Kylie agrees and seems to understand. Kris and Kylie’s relationship appears to get better by the end of the episode.
6. Khloé and Haqq take a girl’s trip of their own. Khloé rents a classic convertible to take a trip with Haqq to Solvang, Calif. While on the trip, the BFFs have a talk. Haqq tells Khloé, ” [Montana]’s not someone you should even be around.” Khloé replies, “Right, but there’s so many people I think you shouldn’t be around, but it’s none of my… who cares?” Khloé goes on to say, “I understand everything you’re saying, but that’s for me to decide and that’s my journey to walk.” The day after their intense talk, Khloé and Haqq have a second conversation. This time, they really listen to each other and things seem to be okay between the two.
Coming up on next week’s episode: Kourtney Kardashian poses nude!