Tuesday Ten: 10 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas For Moms of All Kinds
REMINDER: Mother’s Day is May 10 (you’re welcome).
For those of you who literally just cursed out loud with anxiety, worry no more. This year, instead of scurrying about from store to store on May 9 looking for everything and anything that might meet your mother’s needs, let us help you out with some gift ideas in advance.
For today’s edition of Tuesday Ten, we’re breaking down some of 2015’s coolest gifts for all types of moms — from the fashionista to the fitness guru, the tea-lover to the shoe-hoarder and every other mom in between. Check it out:
1. For the Mushy-Gushy Mom: Alisa Michelle cuff that says “I love you to the moon and back.”
2. For the Hostess With the Mostest: TJ Maxx wooden martini glasses.
3. For the Beauty Queen: A Birchbox subscription (which sends sample of the latest and greatest beauty products right to her front door).
4. For the Fabulous Mom: A pair of Braganzia drop earrings.
5. For the Fitness Guru: Vimmia zip-up, workout jacket.
6. For the Mommy-To-Be: Belly Bandit leggings (which she can wear before, during and after pregnancy).
7. For the Tea-Lover: Marimekko floral teapot.
8. For the Funny Gal: “Teenage Daughter Survivor” phone case.
9. For the Shoe-Hoarder: Aska Collection snakeskin flat.
10. For the Fashionista: Joy Gryson Collection leopard print satchel.
Good luck on your shopping! Now go get to it!