How to Get Kylie Jenner’s Look Using Her Go-To Makeup Products
As proven by how many
idiots youths attempted the crazy Twitter trend, Kylie’s makeup and overall look has become one of the most talked about topics in the beauty world with young women everywhere trying to nail it in their day-to-day lives.
Well, guess what? We researched and discovered some of the actual products Kylie has used to get her look, breaking it down for you step-by-step, and it’s actually not as complicated as you might think. Truly, her beauty comes down to two major things: lips and lashes. Check it out:
2. Sunscreen: Kylie’s big sister Kim says La Mer Braod Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen is her go-to for protecting her skin on the daily. Since Kylie gets a lot of her beauty tips from Kim, we’re sure she adores this product, too.
3. Spray Tan: Kylie is always glowing and has admitted she continuously uses a spray tan. Khloé’s go-to is this sunless tanner by none other than the Kardashian Beauty brand, so we’re guessing Kylie’s a fan, too.
5. Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder: Kylie’s look is always matted and never shiny because she tops off her foundation with this loose, matte powder.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow: Like we said before, Kylie’s go-to look is tanned and bronzed. This palette offers the perfect bronze for the cheeks with a shimmery highlighter to go on top. (PS: This is what she rocked at the American Music Awards!)
7. BlinkBar Eyelash Extensions: You absolutely cannot get Kylie Jenner’s look without big, long, luscious lashes. But I bet you didn’t know hers aren’t real! She gets hers eyelash extensions at the BlinkBar — where she’s been going for two years — which uses all different types of eyelash extensions to get a a glam look without appearing too fake.
8. Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner: Kylie often tops her eyes with a thin cat-eye line of liquid liner. She’s a huge fan of the UK eye makeup brand Eyeko.
9. Eyeko Mascara: Even with lash extensions, Kylie will add Eyeko mascara to make her eyes all the more dramatic.
10. Eyeko Eye Shadow in Taupe: On a day-to-day basis, the reality star adds a shimmery, neutral over her entire eyelid to brighten it up.
11. Eyeko Eye Shadow in Chocolate: To give her eyes a more dramatic appeal, she will add Eyeko’s chocolate shadow in the crease (A product she also rocked at the AMA’s).
12. Eyeko Eyebrow Liner: We weren’t kidding when we said she was a big fan of this brand! Another thing you can’t miss when attempting any Kardashian/Jenner’s look is the eyebrows. This brow liner gives the look of little hairs with each stroke.
13. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Lip Repair Balm: Of course, you can’t get Kylie’s look without those voluptuous lips. She preps her pout with this repair balm before adding any color to give it the soft, luscious look.
14. MAC Naked Lip Liner: As we’ve discussed before, Kylie typically only rocks lip liner and balm rather than lip sticks. She outlines the outer edge of her lips to make them appear bigger. Use this skin-toned liner to line outside the lips before adding color to keep things neat and tidy.
15. MAC Whirl Lip Liner: Kylie has said time and time again that MAC lip liners are her favorite. Her go-to color is Whirl, which she uses to line and fill-in her pout.