Happy ‘Mean Girls’ Anniversary: Celebrate by Watching Your 11 Favorite Scenes #TBT
Today is one of our favorite days of the year… It’s the day we get to praise the Hollywood Gods for releasing Mean Girls, forever giving us a reason to wear pink on Wednesday and encourage people with the phrase, “You go, Glen Coco!”
Yes, today marks the 11th anniversary of our favorite teenage flick, and though we celebrated the decade milestone last year with a grool GIF collection, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity for another totally
fetch awesome reason to commemorate Regina, Karen, Gretchen and of course Cady.
So in honor of the big day, use your morning wisely and watch 11 of your favorite scenes from Mean Girls below:
1. Meet the plastics. “That’s why her hair is so big… It’s full of secrets!”
2. So if you’re from Africa, why are you white?
3. So you agree — you think you’re really pretty?
4. Not a regular mom… A cool mom!
5. I’m a mouse, duh!
6. Stop trying to make fetch happen.
7. Kevin G’s Rap.
8. Jingle Bell Rock.
9. You go, Glen Coco!
10. You can’t sit with us! Also… Is butter a carb?
11. A heavy flow and a wide-set vagina.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your #ThrowbackThursday! (You’re welcome).