Tuesday Ten: 10 Swimsuit Styles You’ll Love This Summer
Memorial Day is this weekend, which means it’s officially the start of summertime barbeques, beach days and bikini weather!
So in honor of the three-day holiday weekend, let’s get swimsuit ready with these 10 fab styles we’re sure to see all summer long:
1. High-Waisted: Topshop. Thanks to Taylor Swift, high-waisted bikinis are all the rage this summer, which is great because they’re adorable for any figure.
2. Retro-Inspired: Everything But Water. Similar to high-waisted, retro bikinis are totally in this year. I love this tropical print!
3. Crochet: Nordstrom. From shirts to dresses to swimwear, crochet fabrics are back this year in a big way!
4. Strappy: Montce Swim. If there’s one thing I can tell you this summer when it comes to swimsuits: find one with straps, straps and more straps! Whether they’re on your hips or criss-crossing in the back, funky straps are all the rage this summer.
5. Cut-outs: Belusso. Just like straps, sexy little cut-outs are a must for your swimwear this year, adding a super hot touch to any look!
6. Neon + Black: Missguided. Neon colors with black trim is a winning combination in swimwear this year — a little sporty and super fun!
7. One Piece: Belusso. One-piece bathing suits are back in action again this year, but that doesn’t mean you have to pick out a plain ol’ boring one! I love this neon yellow color from Belusso.
8. Sporty: Missguided. Rather than the usual sexy, boob-y bikini, sporty bikinis are very trendy this year. They’re a great fit for a more conservative lady!
9. Tropical Prints: TopShop. Give your swimwear a tropical punch — it’s the perfect vacation-ready style.
10. Mesh: Missguided. Want to be a sexy tease in your bikini? A hint of mesh gives a glimpse at a little more skin.