‘KUWTK’ Episode ‘Moons Over Montana’ Recap: Kendall Jenner Complains About Her Growing Boobs
Keeping Up with the Kardashians was all about boobs and sibling rivalries on Sunday, (May 24, 2015).
The “Moons Over Montana” episode was jam-packed with emotional moments. Check out the most memorable moments you missed in our recap below:
1. Kendall Jenner complains about her growing boobs. In the opening scene, Kendall and Khloe Kardashian are in the kitchen at their mom Kris Jenner’s house. Kendall then starts touching her boobs and tells Khloe about her growing pains.
Kendall: “Ugh! My boobs are getting bigger, it’s a problem.”
Khloe: “It’s so cool.”
Kendall: “No, they like hurt.”
Khloe: “That’s what happens when your body grows, you get like growing pains. Do you not want big boobs?”
Kendall: “No, they go in and out.”
Khloe: “Maybe hormones? I don’t know.”
The girls then go upstairs to see their mom. Kendall grabs her boobs and decides to talk to her mom about her boobs.
Kendall: “Is this like a Jenner thing? Like our boobs are really low? Do you have a big chest?”
Kris: “I think I do.”Kendall: “See how my boobs look really low?”Kris: “Well you could look at it like you have more room for diamonds.”It’s an interesting time for Kendall to be talking about her boobs, especially since she just shared this photo on Instagram.
2. It’s revealed that Kylie Jenner is taking singing lessons. It was once reported that Kylie wanted to become “the next Katy Perry.” Now, it was just revealed on the show that Kylie is taking singing lessons.
Right after Kendall and Kris talk about their boobs, Khloe brings up Kylie’s singing lessons to Kris.
Khloe: “Mom, that’s so brave of Kylie’s to be doing singing lessons.”
Kris: “Isn’t it cute? She started singing a few notes one day at the house and she sounded amazing.”Kylie recently gave us a preview of her singing voice on Snapchat. Here’s her friend Pia Mia lip synching while Kylie sings.
3. Kylie admits that she goes through times where she “hates her life.” Kylie, Kendall, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian go out to dinner to talk after their dad, Bruce Jenner, opened up about his transition. That’s where the girls open up about how their feeling and discuss the idea of going to therapy.
Kourtney: “The one thing I think in this family is that we’re all really busy, it’s hard to even think about the things that are happening in our lives. I find it to be helpful sometimes to go therapy.”
Kendall: “But if you’re talking about therapy, I don’t know, I don’t see it as the worst thing.”
Kylie: “I don’t think you should ever go to therapy unless you’re the one asking for it. I don’t know, I feel like I go through these times where I like hate my life.”
Khloe: “Do you think you’re willing to go or not willing?”
Kylie: “No I probably won’t.”
In her video interview, Kendall reveals, “It’s pretty crazy that all of this information about my dad is coming out, and with our parents splitting up, Kylie and I are handling it differently. Kylie does bottle up her emotions and it’s just easier for me to open up, but being able to work all of the time and travel keeps my mind off of it.”
4. Kim Kardashian arranges for all of the kids to take a trip to Montana without Kris and Bruce. Rob Kardashian and Kendall don’t go on the trip, but Kim, North West, Khloe, Kylie, plus Kourtney and Scott Disick and their three kids all go to Montana. Baby Reign Aston Disick even makes his TV debut!
Kim and Khloe also bring their best friends, Jonathan Cheban and Malika Haqq. Since the house Kim booked for the Montana trip isn’t big enough to have everyone stay in it, she books Jonathan a room at a hotel close to the house. But, Khloe didn’t know about the limited space in the house, so she doesn’t have a room booked for Malika, which causes tension between Kim and Khloe, as well as Jonathan and Malika. Check out this clip of Kim and Khloe fighting about the situation.
5. While the kids are away in Montana, Bruce talks to a therapist, Leigh Weinraub, about Kylie’s behavior since his transition announcement.
Bruce: “Well here are my concerns; Kourtney, Kim and Khloe, they seem to be fine, Kylie’s the one we’re worried about. She’s younger, very emotional, having a harder time dealing with this. You know, I do everything I can to try to stay in-touch, but she doesn’t want to talk about it. She’s kind of just shut me out lately, and that’s what bothers me, you know?”
Leigh: “There’s always a reason to avoid confronting the things that aren’t so fun to talk about.”
Bruce: “Yeah, I agree. I agree with that. My big concern is just that, we’ve had such a close relationship for so many years, and my kids are everything to me and I want that to continue, and I don’t want that space between us, you know where she’ll go months and not talk to me about nothing and I’ll call her up to try to get a, you know, to go to dinner or talk or come out here to the house. I don’t want her to, you know, go away, emotionally go away, you know?”
Leigh: “It seems totally appropriate and totally normal that in the short amount of time that she’s dealing with some pain that she’s keeping in, she will come around, and it’s kind of age appropriate. So, I would say, that it’s probably less about you, and more about her going through her process, hopefully she will get help to open up. Understandable, understandable.”
On the next episode: In the previews for part two of the Montana trip, we see Khloe driving a car when it starts to spin out of control. Kylie, Kim and North West are in the car and the situation looks scary. Luckily, we’ve already learned that everyone is safe. But, next week we’ll get to see what happened.
BONUS CLIP: See Kylie and Khloe go on a terrifying adventure in Montana in the clip below: