16 Times Usher Inspired Himself to Inspire You
Uh-oh. You’ve hit a productivity plateau.
It’s that point in the week where Monday is a distant memory, yet the weekend still has yet to be earned. Your co-worker’s reassurance of, “It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!” is meaningless until that somewhere is here.
That fifth cup of coffee spilled all over your keyboard as a result of over-caffeinated convulsions — but you need it because natural self-affirmation requires way too much energy.
Have no fear! When the mirage of happy hour margaritas is not enough to power you through the rest of the day, look no further than part-time motivational speaker, Usher Terry Raymond IV.
Here are 16 Times Usher Inspired Himself to Inspire You.
1. When historical quotes won’t suffice, create new ones by quoting yourself.
2. Take this advice from a #6milliondollarman #withgreathealthinsurance
4. A great, flailing fitspiration to us all.
5. Make your wisdom known on Instagram,
6. And beyond. And then Instagram it again just in case.
7. Life is short, Art is long…
8. …But not as long as Usher’s beard. #noshaveforthewicked
9. Do you see it? …Or are we not looking in the same mirror?
10. Be a lion, be a king, be Christopher Columbus.
12. I R G8. U R GR8. K? C U L8R.
(That difference being the ability to confidently exude narcissism.)
14. Future so bright, you’re shinin’ on em.
15. If this is true, Usher Raymond,
16. Take what you are given…
And #bustitwideopen to the finish line.
Go get ‘em, Tiger. U can do it.