Tuesday Ten: Father’s Day Gift Guide
Mark your calendars for June 21st, and before you freak out about gifts, let us give you a hand.
Whether you’re looking to shower your dad, your hubby, your grandpa or whoever with a little extra love on the special day, we’ve got you covered. From bar accessories to swim trunks, we picked out some of our favorite Father’s Day gifts for all the different men in your life. Check it out:
1. For the Music Man: a splash-proof, bluetooth iHome speaker he can take to the pool or anywhere he chooses this summer!
2. For the Fitness Junkee: a FitBit Surge Superwatch to help him track his workout, calories, heart rate or anything else he hopes to achieve while trying to stay healthy.
3. For the Grillin’ Guy: surprise him with a personalized grilling tray that lists the rules of his world-renowned BBQ.
4. For the New Dad: new dads can keep fit, too with this Bugaboo Runner — perfect for long runs and walks with the baby.
5. For the Business Man: step up his suit and tie game with a pair of John Hardy cufflinks that mean business.
6. For the Liquor Lover: nothing says “I love you” like a good bottle of DeLeón tequila!
7. For the Dapper Dad: add some fresh kicks to his wardrobe with a nice pair of Florsheim oxfords.
8. For the Hosting Hubby: step up his parties with this awesome wooden bar cart from TJ Maxx that he’ll be able to take around the house, outside or wherever he hosts his summer soirees!
9. For the Well-Groomed: if you’ve got a man who loves his facial hair, he’ll be a big fan of this Soft Goat scruff softener (approved by both Ryan Gosling and George Clooney).
10. For the Beach Bum: Professional surfer Kelly Slater swears by these Volcom mod-tech pro Boardshorts that he’ll love rockin’ at the beach this summer.
We’ve given you the resources, now get to shopping! Good luck, and happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.