‘Magic Mike XXL’ Cast Strips Down for ‘Entertainment Weekly’, Channing Tatum Names Penis in Reddit AMA
The cast of Magic Mike XXL posed shirtless the cover of Entertainment Weekly amid a publicity tour-cum-Chippendales show. They sat down with the magazine over drinks in Las Vegas for a roundtable discussion about the film and the value of nudity on set.
“I think anytime you want to form a rock solid ensemble, make everybody get naked.”
Pun intended or Freudian slip?
Here are the top 6 nuggets of wisdom from his online Q&A session:
1. He lives by the Golden Rule:
2. He considers Jonah Hill a brother:
3. His bologna has a first name, and it’s not O-S-C-A-R:
4. This is his ideal sandwich:
5. He found love (for dancing) in the club:
The hunky issue of Entertainment Weekly hits newsstands on Friday, June 19, and Magic Mike XXL schwings into theaters on July 1, 2015.