9 Ways Ryan Reynolds Is Different Than Ryan Gosling
On Thursday (June 25, 2015), Reynolds responded to a tweet that said, “I honestly don’t know the difference between Ryan Gosling and Ryan Reynolds.” In his response, Reynolds explained, “Different hair colors. Ryan Gosling has light BLOND hair. And Ryan Reynolds is a cunt.”
1. Eye color. Reynolds has hazel eyes while Gosling has blue.
2. Sexiest Man Alive. Reynolds was named People’s “Sexiest Man Alive” in 2010, while Gosling has yet to win the title.
3. No Oscar nomination. Gosling was nominated for an Academy Award in 2007 for his work in Half Nelson. Reynolds has zero nominations.
4. He doesn’t own a restaurant. Gosling owns Tagine restaurant in Beverly Hills, Calif., while Reynolds… hasn’t gotten into the business just yet.
5. He’s also not a director. Gosling made his directorial debut in 2014’s Lost River, but Reynolds has yet to step behind the camera.
6. He is a superhero though. You might remember Reynolds in the Green Lantern, and now he’s starring in the new Deadpool movie. Though there’s been rumors about Gosling doing a superhero movie, nothing has been confirmed as of now.
7. Gosling is in a band. While Gosling sings in a band called Dead Man’s Bones, Reynolds only sings in movies.
8. Age. At 38, Reynolds is four years older than 34-year-old Gosling.
9. Animated movies. While Reynolds has been in many animated movies like Turbo and The Croods, Gosling has yet to do one.
So, there you have it. We hope this list helps you avoid this Rachel McAdams mistake:
Well, then again, it would be a good mistake to make!