Tuesday Ten: 10 Ways to Step Up Your Fourth of July Fashion
Time to get out your stars and stripes!
The Fourth of July is coming up quick, and while the BBQs, beers, beach and sunshine always make it a good time, you absolutely cannot fulfill the celebrations unless you dress in the American spirit!
So for today’s edition of Tuesday Ten, we picked out some fashionable red, white and blue pieces to help you celebrate Independence Day properly. Check it out:
1. Rails – Star Wash Set: What a fun take on adding some stars to your ensemble! Denim on denim is a huge trend right now, so this coordinating set would not only work perfect for the holiday but really throughout summer in general!
2. Converse – Distressed Flag Tennies: You can wear whatever you want for the Fourth and these shoes would still make you the most patriotic person at the party!
3. Flower Children Only – Patriotic Meow Crown: CAN YOU EVEN?! Ariana Grande would be SO jealous of these red, white and blue kitty cat ears. We’re obsessed.
4. Icon Eyewear – Star Spangled Sunnies: There’s nothing like a good pair of patriotic sunglasses for fun in the sun on the Fourth of July!
5. Marshalls – Red Striped Shorts: Throw on a plain white tee and add a pop of blue (like the Kate Spade purse we’ll tell you about next) to these pair of shorts and BAM! You’ll be looking fashionable, cute and on-theme.
7. K. Bell – Americana Knee-High Socks: Whether you’ll be camping at the beach and need some warmth at night or simply want to look fun and festive for your Fourth of July BBQ, these socks will be a hit! And you’re sure to get lots of use out of them for more American-themed events. #Winning
8. Nation LTD – Flag Muscle Tee: You can never go wrong with rockin’ a good old flag embellished tank or tee. We love that this top has a vintage-y feel!
9. Heartloom – Colorful Kimono: So maybe you’re not one to dress specifically in stars and stripes. This chic kimono with hints of red and blue is a perfect way to show your spirit without going overboard.
10. Yandy – 80s Flag One-Piece: I mean, if there’s anything you’ve been looking for when it comes to dressing for the Fourth, an 80s flag one-piece is it. Pair it with some high-waisted shorts and you’ll be the most spirited person at the party — not to mention, the sexiest!