As one Kardashian exits a relationship, another one enters. Over the weekend, Kardashian was spotted getting close with Harden in Las Vegas. Here’s five things you should know about Harden.
1. He’s a basketball player. Harden is in the NBA, he’s a shooting guard for the Houston Rockets. From 2009 to 2012 Harden played for the Oklahoma City Thunder.
2. He’s only 25. Harden was born on August 26, 1989, making him about six years younger than 31-year-old Kardashian.
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY to myself!! Thanks for all the Bday shoutouts!! Nothing else I would rather be doing than hoopin on my birthday representing my country. It feel like a dream and I'm floating. I am truly blessed and happy. "Thanks to the man above" #BdaySelfie #HeadedToTheGameAsItype #HadToSneakTheSelfieSoNoneOfMyTeammatesThinkIAmACreep
3. He was born in Los Angeles. Just like Kardashian, Harden was born and raised in LA. He attended Artesia High School in Lakewood, Calif.
4. He has a famous ex-girlfriend. Harden used to date Trina, who doesn’t seem very happy about her ex hooking up with Kardashian. She went on Twitter to throw some shade.
5. His beard is famous! Back in 2009, Harden reportedly started growing his beard because he was “too lazy” to shave. Six years later, it’s his trademark!
There’s been no confirmation from Harden or Kardashian about their relationship. But, they were spending time together this past holiday weekend.
Kardashian is still legally married to her estranged husband, Lamar Odom.