Tuesday Teen: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sofia Richie
Who is Sofia Richie? Here’s 10 things you need to know about this 16-year-old.
2. She’s the new face of Material Girl. Richie is a model on the rise, and she was just named the face of Madonna’s clothing line. Richie told People, “I am a Madonna obsesser since I was 5, so it’s insane that this is happening.”
3. She has a boyfriend. Sofia is rumored to be dating Jake Andrews, seen here in her Instagram pic:
4. She used to steal her sister’s clothes. Richie admits that, up until last year, she would steal her sister’s clothes! She told People, “I would steal clothes out of my sister’s closet, like, all day. She would fall asleep and I would go in there and grab a bunch of stuff. I felt like a full-on thief, but I guess that’s what sisters are for: stealing clothes.”
6. She’s thinking about getting into the music business, like her dad and step-brother. She told Teen Vogue, “I’m always in the studio with my dad. I’ve written a few songs. I’ll start off writing rhymes, then freestyles, then I add in beats.” She went on to say, “He takes me to the studio for voice lessons, and we write together. He’s really cool. He’s one of my best friends.”
7. She lives in Los Angeles, but dreams of living in New York. She told Elle, “I definitely want to move to New York when I turn 18. I love the SoHo vibe.”
8. She makes appearances on her sister’s reality show. Richie has appeared on Nicole’s reality show, Candidly Nicole. Watch a clip below:
9. She’s obsessed with jewelry. She told WhoWhatWear that she loves to follow jewelry brands on social media. She explained, “I follow a lot of jewelry brands. I’m obsessed with jewelry, so I love following different lines.”
10. She has an amazing room. Here’s video proof:
We hope you enjoyed learning more about Sofia Richie!