The Internet Has No Chill About the ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Meme
Straight outta chill.
In order to psych up social media for the premiere of Straight Outta Compton, the film chronicling the story of hip-hop group N.W.A, the movie’s marketing team created a customizable meme that is taking over Instagram and Twitter by storm.
The concept is simple. You upload a photo of whatever, and deem where that whatever came ‘outta’ in a few words. For the zillionth time in its history, the internet proved that they have no chill as demonstrated by the ‘Straight Outta’ masterpieces they created.
1. Kylie Jenner’s 18th Birthday. Chill Factor: 0
2. Oprah in Ibiza. Chill Factor: Ø
— Malav Karkar (@MalavKarkar) August 8, 2015
5. Bill Cosby’s pick-up tactics. Chill Factor: Goose egg
6. Woody Allen’s marriage. Chill Factor: Zilch
7. Lenny Kravitz’s trouser slip. Chill Factor: Neg
8. Betty White’s street cred. Chill Factor: Invisible
9. President Obama’s amount of fux, or lack thereof. Chill Factor: No-Bama.
10. Drake’s ghostwriter vacancy. Chill Factor: 6 minus 6.
But if you think that the celebs are bothered by the Internet’s lack of chill — chill out. They’re joining in on the fun too.
8. The Madden Brothers
— Joel Madden (@JoelMadden) August 7, 2015
10. Lil’ Kim
11. …Ed Sheeran?
12. And Jason Biggs, FTW.
Straight Outta Compton hits theaters on Monday, August 17.