WATCH: Janice Dickinson Collapses and ‘Almost Dies’ from a Bee Sting
Janice Dickinson collapsed on live TV.
She had to be hospitalized after suffering a seizure, while filming Celebrity Big Brother UK. During Tuesday’s (Sept. 1, 2015,) live episode, Dickinson got stung by a bee, suffered a severe allergic reaction, and started shaking violently on the floor in the Diary Room.
The 60-year-old model was seen begging producers for help and saying, “Look at the colour of my hand. It’s turning blue. I don’t want it to reach my head. Please. I need help!”
A number of Celebrity Big Brother fans have criticised the show for airing footage of Dickinson having a fit, even though she had a full recovery.
There’s video of the incident below, but FYI it’s kinda disturbing to watch…