14 Reasons Sam Smith and James Bond Are Actually the Same Person
You’re not seeing double (oh-seven).
Today, British heartstring player Sam Smith confirmed that he will croon the theme song for James Bond’s latest appearance on the silver screen in Spectre. His title on the track is a sigh of relief for the singer who has seemingly been pulled down a trail of managerial negotiations et al behind the scenes of this huge deal. But in full-frontal honesty, ample proof for Sony that Smith is indeed “The Only One” to sing the theme exists in the fact that he is actually James Bond.
Hi Spectre producers, Barbara Broccoli and and Michael G. Wilson. 👋😎
Here are 14 that Reasons Sam Smith and James Bond Are Actually the Same Person.
1. Before touching the floodgates on Smith’s Instagram account, the most obvious argument lies in their similar sharp, snappy, monosyllabic first and last names.
Smith. Sam Smith.
2. Then there’s their general nonchalant ability to look fly AF in black and white attire.
3. They both prefer drinks that are shaken, not stirred.
4. And remain fearless in the face of grave danger.
5. Bond and Smith are equally talented at holding things in their hands.
6. And have an unabashed love of really great food.
7. Their day-to-day vantage points are just so incredibly luxurious.
Evita moment A photo posted by Sam Smith (@samsmithworld) on
8. Yet still really angsty, u kno?
9. They get women.
Way too much fun A photo posted by Sam Smith (@samsmithworld) on
10. And scrambled eggs.
11. …Did we mention the part about getting women?
Bonding time with this little one. Making her watch Moulin Rouge!! Maybe a little too young 😕 A photo posted by Sam Smith (@samsmithworld) on
12. Ultimately, he could easily double as a Bond villain by way of his pussy.
13. Or as a Bond girl.
Practising to be the best Bond girl I can be A photo posted by Sam Smith (@samsmithworld) on
14. But the proof’s written in the Yorkshire pudding: Sam Smith is inextricably Bond.