What exactly does Kylie Jenner put on her face and body? The reality star is breaking her down complete beauty regimen, including all the cosmetic work she’s had done.
Speaking with the New York Times, the 18-year-old claims she “won’t wear heavy makeup” because “it’s not attractive” on her.
“When you see those pictures on my Instagram, they are usually for when I’m doing a photo shoot or an interview,” she explains. “Every time I get my makeup professionally done, I take a photo.”
Unlike big sister Kim Kardashian‘s beauty regime, which costs over $1,700 including tools and bushes, Jenner uses a lot of products from drugstore brands like Neutrogena and Sally Hansen. However, she also likes to dabble in higher-end brands like NARS, Lancôme, and Anastasia Beverly Hills (whose founder, Anastasia Soare, grooms all of the Kardashians and Jenners’ eyebrows).
According to Jenner, this is what she usually uses instead:
- Christie Kidd cleanser
- TiZO3 sunscreen, ranges from $45 to $57
- Super Salve Mimosa Blossom Dream Cream, ranges from $7 to $12
- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, ranges from $28 to $47
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes, $7
- Sephora Facial Masks, $6
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation, $45
- NARS Blush in Orgasm, $30
- Various fake eyelashes from CVS (such as Ardell’s Wispies Lashes), ranges from $5 to $10
- Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara, $27.50
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette, $30
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer, $20
- Kardashian Beauty Bronzer, $15
- Bobbi Brown Finish Powder in Pale Yellow, $38
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator, $28
- Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Spray in Coconut Passion, ranges from $14 to $30
Jenner also enlists the help of Priscilla Valles for haircuts, Daniel Moon and Tracey Cunningham for coloring, Jimmy Coco for tanning, Kimmie Kyees for nails, Dr. Simon Ourian for Juvéderm lip fillers, and Kourtney Kardashian‘s trainer for impromptu workout sessions.
Like the saying goes, it takes a village to
raise a child get ready in Hollywood.