Tuesday Ten: 10 Fall Booties for Under $100
It’s that time of the year when we trade in our flip-flops for boots.
With fall upon, we must bid farewell to sandals and opt for something warmer for our toes. However, that doesn’t mean we’ll have to sacrifice style for comfort!
Whether you’re heading to school or walking to Starbucks for that sweet, sweet Pumpkin Spice Latte, you’ll need footwear
that aren’t Uggs that’ll look good and get you through the day. Luckily, there are tons of fabulous booties out there for just about every girl! Regardless if you’re more into frilly cuts like Taylor Swift or edgier looks like Demi Lovato, these autumn-ready booties will get you where you want to go.
Here are some of our faves — all for under $100!
1. JustFab Shaylene Cut-out Booties, $39. When it comes to transitioning from summer to fall, no other shoe does it better — and better-looking — than cut out booties. From Coachella to the campus, you can totally rock these kicks just about anywhere. (And hello?! You can totally get lazy and skip the socks, too!)
2. Charles Albert Printed Lace-Up Boots, $22. Those authentic Dr. Martens boots can get a little pricy. If you’re looking for something that won’t take a toll on your wallet, we recommend picking up some lace-up booties instead — like this one we found at Nordstrom Rack! For an extra feminine touch, pick out a pair with a cute floral pattern.
3. Lulu’s Slingback Booties, $29. For those who are always on-the-go, mules and slingbacks are the perfect boots to get your feet into. Seeing how busy mom Kim Kardashian is leading the forefront on all things nude this season, these tan-colored beauties will make a great addition to any closet.
4. Chinese Laundry Strawberry Field Suede Booties, $92. You can go country without cowboy boots, folks! We’re loving western-inspired stitching and zipper tread detail of this bad boy right here.
5. River Island Chunky Platform Chelsea Boots, $90. Still dreaming about the 90s? Relive that wondrous decade with chunky boots with cleated soles. Go for the sky-high platformed ones if you’re feeling adventurous!
6. Sam Edelman Petty Snakeskin Booties, $99. It’s very hard to pull off the snakeskin look without like some sort of Texan oil tycoon. We like how these boots we found at Marshall’s only have the subtle texture of snakeskin, making it so much easier to incorporate this trend into our wardrobe.
8. AMI Clubwear Studded Lace Up Velvet Booties, $17. Feeling dangerous? Add some edge to your style by rocking these studded boots. Celebrities like Kate Bosworth and Willow Smith have all been seen sporting shoes with some serious hardware. Seeing how there’s no snow yet, fall is the perfect time to get some mileage out of your tallest heels!
9. Michael Antonio Manika Boots, $69. Fringe is in! Carry this summer trend over to fall with these gorgeous booties we found on Zappos. Just be sure not to overdo it with the ruffles, though.
10. Tamar Collection Laser Cut Booties, $89.We dig a good boot that can take us well into the evening. The delicate detailing and stiletto heel on this beauty is fancy enough for a night out, but not too glitzy that you can’t rock this look at brunch.