WATCH: Kourtney Kardashian Cries About Scott Disick’s Rumored Affair with Chloe Bartoli
As one would have expected, Kourtney Kardashian was heartbroken over the news that Scott Disick was spotted canoodling with another woman, Chloe Bartoli, while on vacation in the South of France back in July.
Her distress and woe was revealed in a new sneak peak of what’s to come on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Leave it to protective and doting momager Kris Jenner to say what we’re all thinking: “He’s a piece of shit!”
Kourtney, meanwhile, broke down in tears and told sister Kim, “I’ve worked so hard to keep this family together.”
Sneak Peek of What’s to Come on KUWTK!Kris Jenner struggling with the new change in her family, Kourtney Kardashian breaking down over Scott Disick, Khloe Kardashian talking to Lamar Odom and more. Nothing is off limits. See what’s to come on #KUWTK!
Posted by Keeping Up With The Kardashians on E! on Monday, September 21, 2015
In the midst of the news that Disick had a summer fling with the L.A. based stylist, Kourtney reveals to the camera that Scott “was on a crazy bender.”
Also coming up in the new episodes:
- Kim and Kanye West’s trip to Armenia, followed by their visit to Jerusalem where North West was baptized.
- Kris breaks down over struggling to come to terms with Caitlyn’s transition.
- Kylie also reveals she “had a little attack” when asked about her dad at the Billboard Awards.
- Khloé, Kim and Kourtney react for the first time upon seeing Caitlyn’s Vanity Fair cover and reading her accompanying interview, which throws shade at Kris.
- Finally divorced couple Khloé and Lamar Odom are talking on the phone, to Kim’s disapproval.
- Kris tells Khloé, “I literally probably have too much sex” with boyfriend Corey Gamble.
Watch what’s to come on Season 10 of Keeping Up with the Kardashians in the video above.