Tuesday Ten: 10 Fall Jackets for Under $100
Good news for Kim Kardashian: It’s finally appropriate to break out those coats.
The reality starlet has been so adamant on getting fall fashion started that she’s been seen rocking multiple jackets in 95-degree weather.
With the temperature getting a little chillier these days, it’s time we follow suit and stock up on coats of our own. Luckily for us who can’t decide on just one style, there are plenty of stylish outwear for cheap!
Here are some of our faves — all for under $100!
1. JustFab Faux Leather Pointe Jacket, $49. Nothing pulls an outfit together quite like a (faux) leather jacket — just ask Lady Gaga. With Marsala, which was named Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2015, continuing its hot streak in fashion, this wine-colored jacket is the perfect way to transition into fall.
3. LE3NO Vintage Denim Jacket, $16 to $37. Since the weather’s getting a little colder, it’s time to put the chambray for a thicker denim. A distressed jean jacket is great for layering during those cooler nights.
4. eShakti Drape Front Belted Long Jacket, $74. From Khloé Kardashian to Miranda Kerr, we’ve seen trench coats on just about every celebrity in Hollywood. We love how this belted jacket cinches at the waist to give that hourglass shape.
5. BooHoo Jeeny Camel Wool Coat, $80. If Kanye West’s new fashion collection taught us anything this fall, it’s that all shades of nude, beige, camel are in this season. This wool coat is not only on-point in color, but will also keep you warm during the colder months.
6. makeitmint Military Jacket, $26. Bitch better have my jacket. Channel your inner Rihanna (and her “money green” obsession) by rocking this fall-perfect parka. The added hood makes a perfect shield from the elements.
7. Vero Moda Pink Moto Jacket, $34. It’s no secret that the moto jacket has taken Hollywood by storm. Take your style up a notch by choosing a colored one instead! We’re totally digging this pastel pink coat with golden hardware.
8. Mango Flecked Cotton Blend Jacket, $39. You don’t have to sacrifice comfort for style. An oversized coat is casual yet chic, and something you can easily throw on top of any outfit.
9. Glamorous Fringe Jacket, $57. As we saw at Coachella this year, fringe was all the rage. The trend continues well into fall as a fun detail on this season’s hottest leather jackets.