Tuesday Ten: 10 Pumpkin Spice Foods You Need to Try This Fall
Fall has arrived — and that means pumpkin spice season is here, too.
The once-innocuous ingredient can now be found almost everywhere. From chocolate to English muffins, pumpkin spice has taken over just about every food product. And why shouldn’t it?
Celebrities like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Kristin Cavallari are already huge fans of the pumpkin spice latte. Seeing how PSL fever has struck Hollywood, Celebuzz has found some pumpkin spice treats that you should definitely try this season.
Can’t get enough of cinnamon and nutmeg in your snacks? Here are 10 things you can stock up on:
1. Pumpkin Spice Oreo Sandwich Cookies. No matter which way you eat an Oreo, you’ll be sure to get an extra dose of fall thanks to their new pumpkin spice flavored sweet treat. As always, it goes great with a glass of milk!
2. Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter. So good that you’ll just want to eat it from the jar.
3. Pumpkin Spice Latte. The OG behind the pumpkin spice craze, Starbucks’ signature fall drink is now available for consumption at home. You’ll never have to stand in line with the rest of the basics again!
5. Pumpkin Pie Poptarts. Perfect for those who’ve always wanted dessert for breakfast.
6. Pumpkin Spice Tea. Can’t handle the PSL? You can still hop on board the bandwagon by sipping a cup of hot pumpkin spice tea. Shade not included.
7. Pumpkin Spice Biscuits. Individually wrapped, these bad boys are perfect to throw into your purse or backpack to satiate that pumpkin spice craving any time of day.
8. Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows. Pro tip: roast these over an open flame and sandwich them in between two pumpkin spice biscuits — like the aforementioned Belvita ones — and some pumpkin spice chocolate. BOOM. Pumpkin spice s’mores.
9. Pumpkin Spice English Muffins. Yes, these actually exists and they’re surprisingly good! We recommend toasting them then slathering some butter on top.
10. Pumpkin Spice Hersey Kisses. See No. 8 on how you can elevate this chocolate to the next level.