Tuesday Ten: 10 Fall Bags for Under $100
Not all of us can afford a Birkin. Luckily for us plebs, there are plenty of equally fashionable purses out there for a fraction of the cost!
From fringe to fur, we’re breaking down the hottest handbags this season. Here are some of our faves — all for under $100!
1. BCBGeneration Patchwork Bucket Bag, $44. These adjustable purses were all the rage this summer, and the trend is continuing well into the autumn months. Don’t believe us? Just ask Gigi Hadid, who managed to fit a whole pumpkin into her own bucket bag!
2. Mustard Backpack Tote, $99. Backpacks aren’t just for school anymore! Whether you’re running errands or grabbing brunch with the girls, a grownup knapsack is a cute and casual way to accessorize your outfit. We found this yellow bad boy at T.J.Maxx.
3. Zarapack Faux Fur Clutch and Shoulder Bag, $35. What’s a better way to ring in the colder weather than by throwing some fur into your wardrobe? “When it comes to faux fur, I say, the more the merrier,” Kylie Jenner writes on her website. She recommends this shoulder bag that doubles as a clutch.
4. Blue Fringe Purse, $34. Designers like Tory Burch and Chloé all featured round-bottomed saddle bags on their Fall 2o15 runways. This cross-body purse, which can be found at Marshalls, is on trend down to the fringe detail!
5. JustFab Eric Satchel, $39. “There’s just something about the structured look of top handle bag,” Khloé Kardashian says on her app. “Carrying one makes your entire outfit look polished, even if you’re just rocking jeans and a tee.” We couldn’t agree more, girl! This pink boxy beauty is basically EVERYTHING.
6. Mighty Purse Wristlet, $89. An evening bag that can charge our mobile devices? We’re on board! Made with genuine leather, this clutch has a built-in rechargeable battery and cord that can power up your phone on-the-go. It’s no wonder that model Dylan Penn was seen carrying one around in between shows during New York Fashion Week.
7. Milly Sienna Stud Mini Cross-Body Bag, $86. If you haven’t noticed by now, cross-body bags are a fall — nay, wardrobe — staple. According to Jenner, they’re “the perfect accessory when you need something small and fun to add to an outfit.”
8. Danielle Nicole Auden Mini Satchel, $78. For those not wanting to drop big bucks on a two-toned Celiné tote, this black-and-oxblood bag is a great substitute. Besides, marsala is 2015’s official color of the year!
9. Steve Madden Bperla Tote, $61. Everyone’s heard of the little black dress, but what about the little (or not-so-little) black bag? This shoulder bag practically goes with every outfit and can carry everything from an extra sweater to your books for school.
10. Rebecca Minkoff Leo Envelope Clutch, $95. From Ashley Olson to Victoria Beckham, we’ve seen just about every fashionista in Hollywood walk the red carpet toting a simple-yet-chic envelope clutch. These babies are elegant and roomy, making them the perfect evening to morning-after bag for all your essentials (if you know what we mean).